Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Post to a blog

As this is the first post to my blog, I must say WELCOME.  Hopefully, through this blog you will gain some knowledge, insights, and information on the fitness world, training, and life.
I hope to be able to provide some thought provoking posts that will make you re-examine how you look at a variety of issues.  I'll try to provide regular updates on my appearances, links to sites I think are worthwhile to visit, and some of the happenings and results of soome of my clients.
As we teach, we learn.  There should be a lot to share...hold on!

This Sunday, November 8th, I'll be speaking at the NSCA-WA Personal Trainers conference.  I'll be speaking on Functional Training for Seniors.  The one day conference will be at the Pro Sports Club, in Bellevue, WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment